We are the local Kingston Borough group of the London Cycling Campaign, promoting cycling in the borough and speaking up for everyone on bikes – children and adults.
We promote cycling by:
- Liaising with the Kingston Council and TfL on the provision of local cycling facilities, lanes, paths and routes including the Mini Holland schemes
- Campaigning to persuade the Borough and Transport for London to improve cycling facilities
- Organising a varied programme of bike rides
- Leading a ride to and from the annual summer RideLondon FreeCycle event in central London
- Producing a quarterly newsletter insert for London Cyclist magazine
- Providing local cycling information for members, including ‘Get Cycling’ – downloadable maps and directions for traffic-free and quiet rides
- Providing personal cycle route guides – Request yours
Find out about London Cycling Campaign membership options!
You can see where we have been on recent bike rides here.
We usually have regular monthly meetings, but with the current Covid 19 Pandemic, we have postponed all our meetings, until further notice. We are currently holding virtual meetings on Zoom, the next meeting is Tuesday 12th January 2021, if you would like to join us or if you want further details, email@example.com, or tweet @KingstonCycling, or phone 07984 757761
If you have any comments or questions about cycling in Kingston then please contact us.
Page last updated 03/01/21 RM