We are the local Kingston Borough group of the London Cycling Campaign, promoting cycling in the borough and speaking up for everyone on bikes – children and adults.
We promote cycling by:
- Liaising with the Kingston Council and TfL on the provision of local cycling facilities, lanes, paths and routes
- Campaigning to persuade the Borough and Transport for London to improve cycling facilities
- Organising a varied programme of bike rides
- Leading a ride to and from the annual summer RideLondon FreeCycle event in central London
- Producing a quarterly newsletter insert for London Cyclist magazine
- Providing local cycling information for members, including ‘Get Cycling’ – downloadable maps and directions for traffic-free and quiet rides
- Providing personal cycle route guides – Request yours
Find out about London Cycling Campaign membership options!
You can see where we have been on recent bike rides here.
If you cycle, or would like to cycle, in Kingston please join us – usually we meet on the second Tuesday evening of each month, at a venue in the Borough, the next meeting will be, 14th May 2019 8pm start, at Kingston Environment Centre, New Malden, by the Fountain roundabout. You don’t have to confirm your place but if you want to phone ahead you can call Jon on 07984 757761. There is cycle parking near the venue.
If you have any comments or questions about cycling in Kingston then please contact us.
Page last updated 17th April 2019 RM